Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gym

I can't believe how hard it is to get out to the gym.  Renewed my membership in December.  Slacked off a bit over Christmas, I'll admit.  But lately, can't seem to cut out of work anywhere near ontime and get some exercise in.  That will change, no worries, but in the mean time it just means it's going to hurt that much worse as my sessions are getting to far in between. 

Odd thing about the gym.  Physically I feel great afterwards and after a few weeks of regular exercise, I can tell the difference.  Mentally, it's hard to want to go there.  I know it's good for me, but still..........any excuse not to go is a good one.........  I wonder why that is. 

Tomorrow though.  30 weeks of pathetic free weights  - I know, I lift soup cans, but rebuilding a damaged shoulder takes time then 30 minutes of cardio.  Time to buck down.

No comments:

Post a Comment